We offer two main practioner qualifications aimed at those supporting IT or acting in a technical role in the workplace, or seeking work in these areas.
Common job sectors are systems support, network management and technician positions.
Accreditated by City & Guilds, a qualification to prove technical competence at a variety of levels from technician to manager. These are assignment and exam based subjects including compulsory and optional modules.
- eQuals Certificate for IT Practitioners Level 1
- eQuals Diploma for IT Practitioners Level 2
- eQuals Advanced Diploma for IT Practitioners Level 3
The new NVQ for IT Practitioners. It is most suitable for those in work or on work placement as part of a Modern Apprenticeship or Skillbuild scheme. It consists of a compulsory unit and a tailored selection of optional units. Assessment is portfoilo based with the candidate collecting evidence from real life tasks done in the workplace.
- ITP for IT Practitioners Level 1
- ITP for IT Practitioners Level 2
- ITP for IT Practitioners Level 3